- Restructured system for editing player and event info.
- Corrected error that caused BYE games to count as a win for ranking purposes.
- Added "detail" pages to player profiles.
- Updated art assets for captains, guilds, and awards.
- Added championship events page.
- Guild Purist badges now show which guild they represent.
- Added Google Maps integration on event pages.
- Searches for event venue based on name.
- If the correct location doesn't appear for an event that you are hosting, try adjusting the "location" parameter.
- Pre-registered events now appear on both your player profile and your control panel.
- Fixes for names with apostrophes.
- TOs can now un-drop players from events.
- This can be used to swap players mid-event:
- add players A and B to event
- drop player B before setting round 1 pairings
- drop player A and un-drop player B when the swap happens
- Reconfigured player information display and editing.
- Player profile page:
- Rating & RPI
- Game history, casual games, hosted events
- Control panel:
- Games from current event (if applicable)
- Buttons to host an event or create a casual game record
- Hosted events (if applicable)
- Player names, alternate names, and nicknames.
- Names and alternate names cannot have numbers or special characters
- Names and alternate names require at least two words (e.g. first and last)
- Nicknames can contain anything
- Players can choose to have their name hidden.
- Change this in the "edit player information" section of your control panel
- Instead of your name, you will see "Player #xx" where xx is your ID#
- Added captain win rate data.
- Modified Multi-Guild Master badge
- Now requires five or more tournament games with each of five or more guilds.
- Updates to event and game display to improve performance in large events.
- UI updates in preperation for Minor Guilds.
- Added QR codes to event pages
- Use these to advertise and give players quick access to the event page.
- Streamlined captain selection.
- Added achievement badges:
- Current world champion (updated)
- Past world champion
- World championship qualifier
- Guild Purist (only one guild, 30+ games)
- Multi-Guild Master (tournament game with each guild)
- Improvements to guild and national champion badges.
- Added guild breakdown to event pages.
- Added captain images to games when a captain is chosen.
- The site now operates on a weekly schedule.
- When filtering results by date, the "from" date is forced to the nearest Wednesday.
- Year-old events drop from the standard ranking on the first Wednesday after they become one year old.
- This will reduce the frequency of rating changes due to old events being removed to only once per week.
- Minor bug fixes in event creation & management.
- Added captain selection for games.
- Added guild selection when registering for an event.
- Coordinated color schemes for secure items. (Items you can access due to login priveleges are now all purple.)
- Added "top 3" sections for each guild to the Guild Stats page.
- Fixed the flag for the US state of Georgia. Sorry!
- Bug fixes relating to display of hidden events on player pages.
- Organized main events list page into "future," "current," and "past" events.