Longshanks is the primary worldwide Guild Ball ranking and event management system. It includes a number of data reporting features that can be used to assess player performance and gaming trends as well as several game tools designed specifically for Guild Ball.
Our aim is to enhance the overall Guild Ball experience for both players and event organizers.
Before contacting us, read through this page - you may find the answer to your question here!
Ben created the first Guild Ball ranking system and was a significant inspiration for Longshanks.
Kevin has been instrumental in providing feedback on the functionality of the Longshanks system. He has also provided a number of ideas and suggestions that have been crucial to the site's success.
Players marked with the red star badge contribute to Longshanks in a variety of ways, including testing and troubleshooting new features. Their help is greatly appreciated!
The Digital Duelist award has been increased from 15 to 30 online games.
- Awards already earned at the previous level will be retained in a player's award history.
- The Torch award has been removed due to technical difficulties and lack of interest.
- UI improvements to the Ranking page and to event standings.
The name and nickname policies have been updated.
- Display names are no longer required to match your IRL name.
- Display names may now include digits.
- Subscriber only Nicknames may now include certain letter-like special characters (@, $, €, £, ¥, and µ).
- Display names now include the player ID to ensure positive identification.
- Layout and content changes to the Statistics page to reflect lower game counts due to COVID-19 and the cancellation of the game by SFG.
- Subscriber only Added the Matchup Analyzer to the Statistics page.
- Rearranged the Help page.